Post Manchester : THE DONUT MEET!

stanski

Hello folks - well its 23:36 I am sky high on coffee forget Zedrush - I got Suger-rush from those donuts!! :lol:

Just wanted to say a Big thanks for the Zed heads that turned up - 9 Zeds not bad - thats 8 more than I thought would come! :D

Sorry about the chaps who could'nt come but not to worry hopefully we can get a regular thing going - move the location round a bit to give everyone an even chance to get there?

I will post the pics up probably tomorrow got to be up at 05:20ish - its not going to happen is it!

But here is one ...to give you a flavour B)

8ITLxXjlB4.jpg

Everyone was chatting away and I completely forgot to discuss possible routes for future central Northern meets but what the hell ...

Thanks to Jacko who decided to erm do some creative driving in the car park (I forgot to take a pic of your tyre marks btw!) :lol: There was a moment when a Zed hurtling towards you at about 45 can make you feel a little concerned to say the least! :headhurt:

Good to meet some new faces - and that fab Interlago colour on a fellow Northern car just oop the road in Littleborough :thumbs:

Lucy I hope you are not put off future meets.. :surrender: Tell hubby Claudia was waiting at least 30 mins and stormed off because he did'nt turn up.. it was nice to meet you btw. I figured out what that voice is in your car - an 'icckle Japanese man is trapped behind the dash (from the factory) everytime you fire it up he wakes up and is saying 'Help please let me out!' But in Japanese of course :lol: Really cool you will need to record it for the forum maybe someone can translate it for you?(Damn that does sound geeky after all I said)

A special big thanks to all those who travelled quite a way - its a long trek for coffee and donuts ... Chesterfield you zoomed off and I did'nt give you your pressie!

One teeny oversight by me Costco close that car park at night so we got evicted a little earlier - thanks for the ones who stayed on.

Chris hope the wedding goes well on Saturday and take those baffles out when you turn up at the church :lol:

Mike I got some of your emergency exit driving on camera he he he :lol:

Right time for bed - will upload pics tomorrow then

night night everyone (probably good morning for Bronzee now .....)

Ok soI still cant sleep :yawn:

So more pics. :)

It started with 1 - thought it was just going to be me :blush:

CadXdt40xg.jpg

But fortunately the Zed fairy granted my wishes and some Zed boys and girls turned up :thumbs:

UA42adaLZA.jpg

As did the sun stay out :sun:

6mYCmBqvDP.jpg

61duVjAHda.jpg

eFvAqgYQHK.jpg

vf9b4GhthQ.jpg

I dont know what it sayes either Lucy but it looks ace! :D

ACxOBDIwsl.jpg

Durty stop outs

rKNhR18iXN.jpg

Durty stop outs

qfug41EPdP.jpg

Mikes Great escape B)

a9l2KA847e.jpg

Jacko's great escape was too quick for my camera reactions! :doh:

Thank you all again for taking time out after work to come along :thumbs:

Hope to see a few peeps on Stew's Saturday night doodar in Manchester about 19:30ish?

Ok I really am going to bed now :yawn:

What a gret evening. Sory I wasnt the most chatty Ive been. I'd just driven 3.5 hours to Ipswich for a 2 hr meeting, and 3.5 hours back to chesterfield, before making the 1hr drive over the tops.

Doughnuts made it all worth while though :teeth: Top man stan :thumbs:

Thanks Jacko for the sticky welcome :lol: The old chocolate on the thumb before shaking hands never wears thin :lol:

Will have to do it again :thumbs:

If I'd gone I'd still be there munching down donuts and drinking coffee!

:lol::lol: I still have a few at home in the fridge so guess what I am having for desert tonight - yes doughnuts (sorry I was using the American spelling before)

Stew we may have to take an emergency detour to Trafford Park on Saturday night to line stomachs!! lol: :teeth:

good fun last night. Thanks Stan for the donuts and organising it. :clap:

I think Chris may have won the competition to see who can eat the most. :teeth:

Nice to put some new faces to names. :)

Good to see a few of you last night!

Thanks to Stan for organising, especially in a big open car park with no kerbs what so ever, so could arrive with a bit of impromptu drifting ha ha ;)

(was pleased with the nice big black lines I left)....

And thanks for the donuts, after my third in total I thought my teeth were falling out! :D

Love that Interlagos Fire colour..... its beautitful!!

Sorry had to leave so in a rush.... had a few things I needed to do. Glad Chris liked his welcome, couldn't resist the childish humour.

And watch it Digsy! At least I turned up and didn't go to Boyzone or whatever it was! :surrender:

Good to see a few of you last night!

Thanks to Stan for organising, especially in a big open car park with no kerbs what so ever, so could arrive with a bit of impromptu drifting ha ha ;)

(was pleased with the nice big black lines I left)....

And thanks for the donuts, after my third in total I thought my teeth were falling out! :D

Love that Interlagos Fire colour..... its beautitful!!

Sorry had to leave so in a rush.... had a few things I needed to do. Glad Chris liked his welcome, couldn't resist the childish humour.

And watch it Digsy! At least I turned up and didn't go to Boyzone or whatever it was! :surrender:

Ah thought I knew you. You used to post here, right? :lol:

BTW Not Boyzone but only marginally better. :ninja: