Bridgetown Barbados spotted

Jay

As the tittle says i was walking in bridgetown with the mrs slighty pi**ed may i add lol and i heard a nice zorst noise for a change and low and behold it was a zed :yahoo: The guy pulled over a little bit up the street and like the big kid i am i chased after him :blush::lol:

Anyway was chatting away to him about the car explaining i had one i the UK etc. Really wish i had my camera with me cause the car was stunning. Grey which isnt my fav colour but the shine on it was just WOW lol and he had cream leather interior al up the dash as well! :teeth: He claimed it was teh only zed he knew of on the island. He also stated and i quote "Its great man because there are hardly any police on the island and no speed cameras so i just let loose" Gee i wish there where no police or speed cameras in Britain oh well! Just thought i would let u all know.

P.s in the bad books with the mrs because i was talking about cars on the holiday haha oh well :lol::teeth::p

Defo in barbados boys lol and beavis no no i dnt smoke the wacky backy but my big brother Jay does its the only thing that keeps him remotely sane! :D P.s defo a zed it was a sight for sore eyes having to look at beat up cars all day long

Good spot Jay - i guess you'll be keeping an eye out for it over the next couple of days?

Just to confirm as you said alcohol was involved - you were actually in Bridgetown Barbados yeah? And not Bridgeton, Glasgow?

:lol::p:lol::p:lol:

Couldn't have been Bridgeton - it still had its wheels. :)