Manchester this weekend (14th June)

Stew

Just wanted to thank Stew and Drew :lol: for a top night :thumbs:

Thanks also Stew for Sunday hope Jayne and Laura were'nt too cold! (Not like Saturday night - blimey! :surrender: )

I am now scarred for life - Public transport - just say NO ! You know it makes sense - well Metrolink from Bury anyway - I'd rather not drink but drive than go on that again on a Saturday night! :yuck::surrender:

We slid down the rail like boaders - honest!! :lol: No not really :p

viCE6SIM0C.jpg

who needs the London eye - when you can have a Mank poke in the eye! :teeth:

Good weekend. Myself, Stan and Drew managed to keep our eyes in our heds although they did pop out a few times while we were sitting outside Zinc.

Manchester is officially the home of short skirts and nice legs! :teeth:

The Zed with the ribbons wasentertaining!

The Zed with the ribbons wasentertaining!

Yes what a Wankel Rotary engine he was! (Ha 3 Zed owners stood looking at him - while he thinks he looks the dogs and revs his engine!) :lol: did he not realise who we were!! :headhurt:

I must admit I was surprised you were that hungover but then pints of 'heavy' can do that!

Drew was a fair boy as he had been out since 6. Good effort on the JDs!

I took it fairly easy so I didn't get a hangover!

Some good chats about cars and some good chats not involving cars. I think we all enjoyed the views! ;)

I must admit I was surprised you were that hungover but then pints of 'heavy' can do that!

I dont drink beer that much these days we are Pooosh in Bury (yes really) sipping my Rioja instead but fancied a change and first time I was out for ages - of course no kebab to sort me out later, well wanted to but would have missed last Tram home - thanks for deciding to walk me back when you did !!! :lol:

Next time your in town I will give you a proper tour and of course your staying at Chez Stanski! :D

Superb! Can't wait!

I like a sip of the old Rioja too however when italian beer is on the go there isn't much competition as I don't get a hangover with that. Usually not with the vino either but that seems to be a hit or a miss!