Looks like Im Mr June as well

Zedrush

See they stole the images straight from Phils photobucket account! Scumbags :lol:

Jay: we know you contacted them and told them to put it on there :p

lol promise ya I didnt lol, wait till you see the pics I got from Max Power OMG they are awesome!!!!!

See they stole the images straight from Phils photobucket account! Scumbags :lol:

lol promise ya I didnt lol, wait till you see the pics I got from Max Power OMG they are awesome!!!!!

:yawn::lol:

Never did get the photos that were taken of mine when we had the detailing shoot for Total Nissan. :dry:

They used the one of the Evo in the Aircraft Hangar as the covershot for Total Evo, so I know what they would be like - just sadly never got to see them.

So have you decided to go for the other car then Jay? ;)

Never did get the photos that were taken of mine when we had the detailing shoot for Total Nissan. :dry:

They used the one of the Evo in the Aircraft Hangar as the covershot for Total Evo, so I know what they would be like - just sadly never got to see them.

So have you decided to go for the other car then Jay? ;)

Yep buddy am going for it, we will need to christen it like we did at jap fest lol... looking at getting it october time bud.

Just pming you now

I'm loving the car, Seen a few pics about and thought id say how sweet it is. Im not normally a fan of Veilside kits they seem too extreme but your's still looks understated. The Brides make me sex wee :D

When is it going to be in Max Power? I might have to break a tradition of a live time and buy a copy :lol:

:yawn::lol:

:lol::yawn:;)

I've seen them :p

Look really good :thumbs:

I've seen them :p

Look really good :thumbs:

:ninja: