Ryan Air "Nixi's flight question / Britains Best Bogs

nixy

I travel to Europe a lot on business.

I quite like the pre allocation of seats (mainly BMIBaby) as there is no need for 'everyman for themselves' when queueing. It does make me laugh when everyone removes their seat belt as soon as the plane stops and rushes to get off th plane. I see them again waiting for their luggage at the carousel :lol:

I like the Speedy boarding on EasyJet as well, because I can choose a windy seat!

Nixxy - You will be fine to book luggage on the flight - maximum weight is 15 kgs with Ryanair and £3.50 per kilo charge as excess baggage over this weight. Don't take your dumbells :dry:

Some interesting facts (not wishing to worry you)

The reason why they ask passengers to raise the window blinds on take off and landing is so the emergency services can see in to the plane, should there be a crash.

They dim the cabin lights on take off and landing to climatise passenger's eyes in case they have to leave the plane in the dark, in a hurry!

The reason why you have to bend forward when you hear the 'Brace, Brace' instruction, is to preserve your dental records for identification purposes ! (If you have false teeth there's no point :D )

Have a good holiday ... :p

Neil

having just been on a ryan air flight under a week ago, I do no u can take up to 10kg handluggage and as usual it has to fit in those little things that check the size. but as for just turning up with a bag that isnt booked i dont no because all our were booked. and we wer still only allowed 15kg per bag.