Need help on deciding which Alloys to buy

Neil

Of the ones you and others have put up, I'd go Nismo. If you were open to suggestions, I'd suggest these:

These are awesome ...

Where can I buy these and how much are they mate?

It's easy to get carried away and spend silly money on wheels, so I have a budget (£100 each :dry: )

£100 each????????? :lol:

http://www.suprastore.com/vogtc19and19.html Probably get them here for about £1800 or so plus tyres. I'm sure Bigphil or one of the UK traders could get you a set much cheaper :)

Neil, are you happy to change your wheels back in the winter months as many of the above (particularly the Volks) will not withstand a British winter with all the salt/grit on the roads. Basically, anything with a polished lip may be a risk for an all year round wheel.

If that's not an issue for you, I'd say Volk GT-C or GT-S would be fine wheels and more individual than Nismos. B)

Neil, are you happy to change your wheels back in the winter months as many of the above (particularly the Volks) will not withstand a British winter with all the salt/grit on the roads. Basically, anything with a polished lip may be a risk for an all year round wheel.

If that's not an issue for you, I'd say Volk GT-C or GT-S would be fine wheels and more individual than Nismos. B)

Yes..

I was thinking of Summer Wheels only.

Thanks for the advice. :thumbs: