operator : Error

Lexx

Dammit!

Best mate says to me yesterday, "shall we go to the pub quiz tonight? It's bank holiday and I dont need to be in work tomorrow"

Great idea I thought, we'll suck at the quiz, but it'll be good to catch up with a few people.

I wont drink too much though, since I have a date on Monday.

Best intentions and all that....I dont rememebr getting in. Only that it was sometime after 3am.

And now I feel like death itself, and need to bring myself into the living in the next 4 hours ready to meet the date

Friends! Who needs them! :rant::surrender:

gotta love them, same happened to me sort of dude, went out last night for a meal, with this bird im seeing and me mate and his bird, was only ment to be a meal, ended up getting in at half one, and having to get up for work at half five, gotta love em though ;)

Dammit!

Best mate says to me yesterday, "shall we go to the pub quiz tonight? It's bank holiday and I dont need to be in work tomorrow"

Great idea I thought, we'll suck at the quiz, but it'll be good to catch up with a few people.

Best intentions and all that....I dont rememebr getting in. Only that it was sometime after 3am.

And now I feel like death itself, and need to bring myself into the living in the next 4 hours ready to meet the date

Thought you were made of sterner stuff, the borg must be going soft :lol:

Get out for an hours walk, it will sort you oot :D

Dammit!

It's the 3 months the Borg dont let us drink for that does it!

Damned prohibition!

Dammit!

It's the 3 months the Borg dont let us drink for that does it!

Damned prohibition!

:headhurt: How life has changed deep sea, not for the better, think you could do with a couple of years on anchor handlers in Aberdeen :lol:

I did a trip on an anchor cranker when I was gadget. Quite enjoyed it actually.

Maersk got shot of the drink in 2003. Total ban. To th epoint where you can be breathalised when coming back form up the road.

I did a trip on an anchor cranker when I was gadget. Quite enjoyed it actually.

Maersk got shot of the drink in 2003. Total ban. To th epoint where you can be breathalised when coming back form up the road.

:dry: Think I was very lucky to go to sea when I did. Is there anything that makes it worthwhile nowadays :surrender:

Oh dear!!! :doh:

Strong coffee , full fat coke, bacon and egg butty, walk outside!

I of course would'nt know about such things -its only what I have been told apparently! ;)

Good luck with the date ! :thumbs:

Full report on return please! :p (If your still awake)