New Gladiators

Zedrush

Not sure if any of you had a chance to watch it yet, I was with Mike (wolf) the other night and was talking to him about what he thought of the new comers, he said they asked him a lot about how to get the crowd going and any tips to be like him, he said to them that they will have to creat their own characters not copy his. Just watched their interviews, they seem boring as hell, no personality what so ever... :yawn: Theink they really have to rethink this show otherwise I cant see it taking off...

Im just watching it for ... erm... erm... entertainment really... :teeth::blush:

_44559206_inferno416.jpg

yabba dabba doo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

i liked the blond piece.................... ;)

cant remember her name............ :blush:

ICE ?

thought it was ok - but as ironman says they need a bit more depth to the gladiators,im sure it will come in time and it will be a hit for a few seasons :D

battleaxe is a bit :cloud9:

NOT !!!

i liked the blond piece.................... ;)

cant remember her name............ :blush:

ICE ?

thought it was ok - but as ironman says they need a bit more depth to the gladiators,im sure it will come in time and it will be a hit for a few seasons :D

battleaxe is a bit :cloud9:

NOT !!!

for a second i thought you were serious, she looks lie she should be called helga or something

I just watched this... Well it's on just now. Just looking at the new lady gladiators.

I have to say I'm liking tempest and ice. Inferno has fantastic.... er.... what do call them..... personalities????? :teeth: