This weekend

ab350z

As I'm oncall I shall be fitting clear lenses front and rear with chrome bulbs and having another bash at my plenum. Got a fistful of guides printed out, ready to roll! Pics to follow and hopefully a sounclip of plenum and JWT. Big thanks to those who've written the guides, helpful and just passed an hour at work reading through them.

Wish me luck.

Clear front bumper reflectors. Got to put the rear clear indicator/fog lenses on hold cos jdm performance dont have the lenses, still on order from the 9th.

Plenum fitted after all the hassle of the 1st attempt it worked perfect today and really feel the difference. Lights can wait till tomorrow, sun came out, as did the chilled beers!

Clear front bumper reflectors. Got to put the rear clear indicator/fog lenses on hold cos jdm performance dont have the lenses, still on order from the 9th.

Plenum fitted after all the hassle of the 1st attempt it worked perfect today and really feel the difference. Lights can wait till tomorrow, sun came out, as did the chilled beers!

Nice one bud, always good to step back and regroup, just to make you happier its dull and wet down south :D

Nice one bud, always good to step back and regroup, just to make you happier its dull and wet down south :D

Not down yer it isn't :D Good progress !

Not down yer it isn't :D Good progress !

Remember bud, the South means London, the North means anywhere else ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, a busy busy day so far in the garage and all is done. Couldn't have done it without the guides on here. Worst part was drivers side of the bumper where the wash bottle is. The next owner of the Z gets half my hand thrown in for free!

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

And a well deserved treat for afters

DSC00044.jpg[/img]

With all my neices toys and my dads merc SL there is no space in the garage at my folks! No room at mine for working either! Lucky I have use of a large workshop at the weekend if I need it!

Great work, but.......

You've trapped the rubber gasket around the oil cap in the plenum - difficulty in getting revs to settle may happen, but certainly you will end up with oil all over the engine bay shortly. Get the socket set out and get it out. :blush::)

(I did it first time and have seen a few others having done it ;) )