Servicing, gallery gaskets change - Devon/Cornwall (Plymouth)

Wolf24h

Hello there, joined the forum as I might be interested in buying the 370z in few months. I don't want to exclude the ones before the facelift but gallery gaskets aren't something I'd be able to fix myself. Do you know any place you can recommend that does it somewhere across Devon/Cornwall (ideally not too far from Plymouth)? Thinking about changing them right after buying the car just to be safe. I was thinking about just mounting the oil pressure gauge after the purchase and leaving it as is if the pressure is fine but from what I read it's a matter of when, not if. Thanks in advance

Edited by Wolf24h

I know its not fashionable to recommend a Nissan Dealer but I'm a very fussy customer and have both my GT-R and my 350Z serviced and maintained at Nissan Exeter. Just ensure you ask for technician Jamie who has a wealth of experience on Nissan sports cars. Better still, pop in for a chat, first with Michael the Service Manager and then ask to speak to Jamie. Its worth a vist to get to know the people and show them you know what needs doing.

I say all this as a satisfied customer but the decision has to be yours.