Rear Light Cluster

PaulDale76

Hi. The offside rear lights on my 2011 370Z have stopped working. Brake lights, reversing lights, indicators and all of the nearside cluster are working fine. I understand the rear lights are LED within the cluster. Does anyone know if these can be repaired / replaced or will I need a complete new cluster. In each case, any suggestions where I could get the parts reasonably priced.

You can't swap out LED bulbs on any lights on any vehicle. 

You'd need a full replacement light, best to search on ebay or Facebook, they're pretty expensive new from Nissan. 

Or if you're feeling snazzy, go for an upgraded set with sequential indicators: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/body-styling/lights/63967-370z-z34-torqen-tailz-complete-tail-lights-assembly-pair-lh-rh-in-stock.html

39 minutes ago, PaulDale76 said:

Thanks for the info. I was worried that was going to be the case.

My pleasure.

Look to be around £150 on ebay as the going rate or drop @ZMANALEX a PM, he normally has bits like this on the shelf too. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find suitable one second hand, so had to bite the bullet and order new one. £325 for the complete cluster, including harness and bulbs. Fortunately a friend does a lot of work for the Nissan dealer in question so got some discount. All back together and working again.

When I took the old cluster off, a fair bit of water came out, no0 idea where it got in as the locks for the bulbs and harnesses were all in place and in lock position. However the fault was pretty clear.

Image preview