Prices all over the place

Tomato

Will be looking to sell my 350z in the next few weeks, but prices seem to be all over the place for bigger engine cars.

Trying to gauge where to price the Z. It is a roadster (so summer being over (if ever here) won't help 😀)

HR version on an 07 plate, 94k miles, reasonable history, full in my ownership with gaskets done, sparks, all brakes changed, all fluids done in my care.

In midnight blue, GT version with original ray wheels, blue roof, upgraded stereo, side skirts, little lip spoiler, and been uprev mapped, sports cat and custom made exhaust. Body ok, got a few light scratches, no dents, front bumper and rear have been resprayed in last 18 months so stop chips not bad. Little spot of rush which may fix on 1,arch, but probably will sell with so new owner can choose to sort or not as common problem. Interior had resprayed so does not look scratched up, seats good condition.

Any thoughts on a range? Need to fix sender for oil pressure gauge and another thing annoying me before I sell, but plan to do these before I sell.

How much do you need/want for it? Do you want a quick sale? Seems a solid enough car, but getting close to the dreaded 100k mark which seems to terrify buyers for some unknown reason. 

Funny the 100k mark, landmark in a car life.

Prefer for the car to not hang around too long, but equally don't want to give it away, that fine balance and of course element of luck for the right buyers turning up wanting to pay a price you want,😁

So random even looking on auto trader,and so lower mileage ones on there for circa 7k 

Road tax bands is another factor that plays with buyers these days.

The numerous bands and rates are a complete mess particularly for newer cars. I know someone who unknowingly got stung for the 'luxury' car surcharge on road tax even though it was several years old.

I guess yours will be in the higher post 2006 bracket but even my pre 06 car is nearly £350 these days.

Those of us who appreciate bigger engined motors will pay it regardless if we can, but I do feel we are a dying breed that will get spanked in every budget!