2011 Audi A5 S-Line Special Edition 2.0TFSI DSG

Ian

Regrettably the time has come to part ways with my Audi A5.I have owned this car for 6 years and I am the second owner. This A5 is fitted with a 2.0 Petrol TFSI engine mated to an 8 speed DSG gearbox. The car currently has 72600 miles but this will increase slightly. Car is HPI clear, accident and finance free. This car is also ULEZ compliant.

This car is an S-Line special edition and is finished in Teak Brown metallic paint. It comes with all the usual S-Line refinements including black leather interior in excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears, black headlining, Walnut dash trim, Bang & Olufsen upgraded sound system, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Audi MMI 3G version (with BT adaptor so that you can listen to Spotify and Google Maps through the stereo), Automatic headlights, automatic rain sensing wipers, Dual zone climate control, factory tinted windows Being the S-Line variant, the suspension is 15mm lower than the standard Audi A5 and the exterior is finished off with 19" Y-Spoke alloy wheels with 2 new Uni Royal tyres on the rear, and Yokohama Advans on the front (fronts have done less than 3K miles since fitting). All 4 shocks, springs and top mounts have also been replaced in the past 3 years. The car comes with 2 keys + a valet key. Stacks of paper work right back to the original sale invoice to the first owner.

It has an MOT until April 2025.Full Audi Service history up to 2020, serviced yearly by myself since then. Oil, Oil filter and Air filter were all changed 2 weeks ago. Spark plugs were changed in 2022 at the same time as the coil packs. Its a chain driven engine so no timing belt to worry about :) The only modification that has been carried out is an upgrade to NGK Audi R8 coil packs roughly 2 years ago.

The bodywork is in generally good condition for its age, there is some damage to the front bumper (as shown) and there are a few age related marks and scratches. The car gets washed and waxed regularly and was ceramic coated in 2023.

£5750

AuJIB7v.jpeg 

KN2aprK.jpeg 

r88PRJ3.jpeg 

o34OmV9.jpeg 

LK6jhtt.jpeg 

aLwFegv.jpeg 

s08sOVK.jpeg 

aDoQO40.jpeg 

UG10vsx.jpeg 

gzBzTpm.jpeg 

yNZGVHP.jpeg