Confused !

Ok I am unsure why I am blocked from replying to any posts in the "zeds for sale" section, thats query 1.

Query 2: why when I see a car for sale, appearing to have been posted  a few days ago, then look up the sellers profile to see it was sold in 2016. Then while browsing Autotrader I find it listed 🤣

Edited by Savage GT

Hi @Savage GT

The quickest way to get to flag a problem and hopefully get an answer, is to PM a Mod or Admin with your query.

Which thread specifically (please copy the link to this page) are you trying to reply to?

If it's a locked or sold thread, you will not be able to reply - e.g. this one below

However, if it is not locked/sold - e.g. this one below

You should be able to reply. If you could please try and  post on the second link, just any message will do, if it works, I will tidy it up.

I have checked your profile and there is no reason there that you should not be able to reply. I have also checked the permissions on the forum sub section and cannot see an issue there. It's not impossible there is a browser or caching issue. If you are still unable to post in the second thread, then suggest trying an alternate browser briefly - so we can rule that in or out. Thanks.

• Like 2