2016 370z GT for sale. Auto. 32,500miles, Invidia Gemini + other mods

chubbster

Hi everyone. I'm selling my Gunmetal 370z  for £17,250, because I'm getting old. 😢

It's my 4th Z (got my first 350 in 2004). This was my first Auto Z - and I tell you I wouldn't go back to manual. I have FlappyPaddleitis

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, except some superficial wheel kerbing. It's just that my wife & I have decided that 5 vehicles on the driveway is two too many, so her Clio is going too haha. I absolutely love the Z, so it must go to a good home.

In addition to the Invidia exhaust it's got 20mm Eibach spacers on each wheel, a discreet bit ot tinting so people can't see how old I am, a Pure Highway 400 DAB adaptor (works well) and K&N washable air filters. It's also got the tarty LED swiping Z side markers - I love them!

I bought the car from Nissan in Letchworth when it was under a year old (they'd registered it) and I've had it for about 8 years.

It's a beautiful car, in beautiful condition. I'm in Hertfordshire.

blur2.JPG.fe359765fbffc5d739a4719dfcd89d4c.JPG

If the ad is approved and you want more pics, just say.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

What year is it? How many owners? Needs more pics! Good colour. 

Thanks for the questions. It's 2016 (as in the thread title). Owners - just me and the Nissan dealership who registered it and ran it for a few months at the start of its life. Pics - It's advertised on Autotrader if anyone wants the full details and loads more pics.

As for colour, I'd agree - Gunmetal or Silver are my two fav colours. My previous 370 was silver - loved it.

Edited by chubbster
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...