Breaking Supercharged 350z

Coz@TORQEN

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I hit a deer 5 minutes from my house on the way to the Nurburgring (big ****er as well), front bumper, bonnet, LH wing, LH HR Headlight and roof (bonnet opened and smashed into the roof) are badly damaged and not willing to pump more money into the car as all I've had is bad luck with it. Absolutely gutted as I had to ride passenger for the whole trip. 

Therefore, I am breaking it, all parts available bar what I've said above.

I will post up a proper list once I've put it all together but in the meantime if you're after any small bits, drop me a PM and I can get some prices over to you, I work at TORQEN as most of you know so shipping is no issue whether it be UK or international. 

Wheels will be the last to go as I still need to be able to move the car around for the time being, happy to take a deposit on them if you want to secure them. 

LMGT4 Wheels with Pilot Sport 4s (Silver) - £2400 - Could probably do with a refurb as they're quite old and have some corrosion 

HKS Supercharger Package (Blower, Intercooler, CJM Fuel return system with pump, GTR injectors, oil cooler etc) - £5000

NSM V3 Rear Bumper painted in Black - £450 (some chips in the fiberglass, easily repairable) 

NSM V3 Style Spoiler painted in Black - £450

NSM V3 Style Skirts painted in Black - £250

D1 Throttle Controller - £50  

Fujitsubo Y Pipe Back Exhaust System - £949

Tan 350z Convertible Seats - £300

Transmission (inc uprated C&F) - £600

370z Brakes with Akebono adapters to fit 350z, fresh front pads - £1500

Flat Bottom Suede OE Steering wheel - £250

NISMO Blue Mirrors - £150

Sequential rear indicators Clear - £80

NISMO Gear Knob - £100 

350z HR Tail Lights, slight chips on the corners but no misting or issues - £275

Oil Catch Can Setup - £50

M2 MotorSport Front Strut Brace - £80

Drivers Side 350z HR Headlight (some slight tint on it) - £250

NISMO Genuine Fuel Filler Cap - £80 

NISMO Genuine Oil Filler Cap (V2 Ratchet Type) - £80

350z DE Horsham Dev Plenum Spacer - £60

Practically Brand New 350z DENSO coil packs, fitted less than 200 miles ago - £250 

I haven't listed any of the OEM parts here but anything and everything is available (providing the car can still move without it), window regulators, wing, sensors, crash bars etc etc.  

More parts will be added as I've probably forgotten stuff. 

Please note, this is not anything to do with TORQEN, it's my personal vehicle. 

IMG_4407.jpeg.9e826502f800dd5ed263ed4a8216ff58.jpegIMG_4408.jpeg.dbc15b36c673a09e2fe590bc62dfe46f.jpegIMG_4409.jpeg.c1ca2a7cc61e51fceb893bf814353b6d.jpegIMG_4411.jpeg.96abeab564557a4fff7358620644f219.jpeg

• Sad 2

Gutted Coz. That's the worst way for a car to go :(

What's the quality of the seats bud? My bolsters are ripped in my DE - would these fit direct replacement? 

Al.

On 19/07/2024 at 15:31, Zalas said:

Gutted Coz. That's the worst way for a car to go :(

What's the quality of the seats bud? My bolsters are ripped in my DE - would these fit direct replacement? 

Al.

Hi Al,

They should be a straight swap as they fit my DE Rev-up which is a coupe, I'll have a look at the connectors and just confirm that. 

Just now, Coz@TORQEN said:

Hi Al,

They should be a straight swap as they fit my DE Rev-up which is a coupe, I'll have a look at the connectors and just confirm that. 

Thanks Coz, PM sent!

5 minutes ago, Zalas said:

And the strut bar too!

:) Stop me now.

Strut bars sold, sorry! 

I'll add a list below of what's been sold so far: 

NISMO Blue Mirror Glass

NSM V3 Rear Bumper painted in Black

NSM V3 Style Spoiler painted in Black 

350z DE Horsham Dev Plenum Spacer 

Strut Bar

Both Mirror Assembly

350z HR Door Cards

Passenger side door lock

Oil Catch Can 

D1 Throttle Controller - Pending removal 

Battery Cover and surround 

Rear Sequential Indicators 

Everything else is still available. 

Just now, Dipper said:

I'm interested in the seats if we can organise shipping to Northern Ireland? 

Of course I can, probably best to get some quotes via direct courier as they're a bit big for DPD, Fedex or any mainstream couriers, PM me your address. 

I've founds before shipping stuff over the usual best for here is DHL. As they have their own plane that flies into Belfast. Sure il give you a nudge on Facebook messenger

15 hours ago, Zalas said:

Ohi I thought I'd nabbed the seats? 🤔🤘

Yes, sorry, that's my fault - I have about 1,000 message threads for all different parts open at the moment.

@Zalas has first dibs on the seats, sorry @Dipper, slipped my mind that he asked first. 

Adding to list: 

350z TORQEN Aluminium Undertray with oil change flap.

I will be including a brand new hardware kit with the sale, so all the bolts, u-nuts and clips will be fresh. 

Looking for £190 delivered or £180 collected from TORQEN or Watford. 

Adding to list: 

350z Seat Mounted Fire Extinguisher Kit

Super easy to install, just remove the front two seat bolts, slide the bracket under and then do the bolts back up. 

Price: £50 including delivery 

IMG_4993.jpeg.ec57d41c92c2c1da94b96d642817e80d.jpegIMG_5023.PNG.f8160da5fd9e9ff0b4b075e76a960d1b.PNG

4 hours ago, Coz@TORQEN said:

Adding to list: 

350z Seat Mounted Fire Extinguisher Kit

Super easy to install, just remove the front two seat bolts, slide the bracket under and then do the bolts back up. 

Price: £50 including delivery 

IMG_4993.jpeg.ec57d41c92c2c1da94b96d642817e80d.jpegIMG_5023.PNG.f8160da5fd9e9ff0b4b075e76a960d1b.PNG

Fire extinguisher kit sold!

1 minute ago, Sim said:

Feck, sorry to see this. Hope insurance sorts you out properly.

I'm 23 so insurance is a no go unfortunately, will just ruin my premium for years to come, luckily the parts on it far outweigh what I paid for the car and I have the space and knowledge to part it out myself. 

• Like 3