Paint mark on door?

Hi all,

Does anyone know what caused this mark on the door please? It doesn't seem to move when I press on it and it feels solid, I can't work out at all what it could be but someone else may recognise it.

Thank you ☺️

PXL_20240701_154722645.jpg

Ahh that's a pain! But good to know thank you, do you know the rough cost of something like that please? And is it likely to get worse? Just wondering if it's something that needs immediate treatment or if it can wait a bit as it is barely noticeable 

11 hours ago, AssaTM said:

Ahh that's a pain! But good to know thank you, do you know the rough cost of something like that please? And is it likely to get worse? Just wondering if it's something that needs immediate treatment or if it can wait a bit as it is barely noticeable 

Unfortunately yes it will slowly get worse 

As said it will get worse with time, how much time and how worse is entirely up to you. I'd say get it sorted with the next 6+ months. Unknown on the price as every bodyshop is different but I would say pay cheap pay twice

Brilliant stuff thank you, I'll look to get it done within the next couple of months just to be safe. In regards to stone chips I suppose the same thing is possible as well? They're quite hard to avoid given motorway driving but ideally I don't want them all rusting over time 😬