370Z Seibon Bonnet and front Wings

Sim

Hi,

No name tag as they are currently still on my car but I'm taking it back to all black and painting the various bonded trim bits, so am removing the Seibon bonnet and wings.

If you've read my other posts moaning about them, you'll already know that the clear/gel coat is slightly cloudy, however they is nothing structurally wrong with them and I had them wrapped to cover the milky goodness (badness).

The bonnet is the GTR style vented one and wings are the 10mm wider vented ones.

I'll include the indicators with the wings as per the images.

The passenger side wrap has a slight scuff.

I'd like around £1000 towards my paint costs but am open to offers, the sooner the better as the car is in the paintshop as we speak with costs escalating. 

20230817_133155.jpg

20230817_133438.jpg

20230817_133501.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm open to offers and will split if anyone is interested. : )

They're off and boxed up.

Edited by Sim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have removed the wrap from the wings and there is minimal damage to the lacquer and they structurally 100% with no cracks etc..... just to give anyone considering the bonnet confidence that it will also likely be in very good condition! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/08/2024 at 08:21, dave_7 said:

I have removed the wrap from the wings and there is minimal damage to the lacquer and they structurally 100% with no cracks etc..... just to give anyone considering the bonnet confidence that it will also likely be in very good condition! 

Cool, thank you : )

Glad your pleased : )

• Thanks 1

On 02/09/2024 at 16:48, Sim said:

Cool, thank you : )

Glad your pleased : )

Yes more than happy with them. I plan on wetsanding them back and re-lacquering with some 2k to bring them back to their best and hopefully they'll stay that way for the foreseeable. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...