Headlight + autosol + 10 minutes :)

neo

My 370z Passenger headlight was getting a little cloudy so tried some Autosol metal polish rather than buying a kit, only put a small amount on each time to check the cleaning progress, did 3 passes using a small rag (cut up sock 🤣) to apply then polished with a microfibre :) Came up a treat, looks much better now, dunno how long they will last but when i clean the car i'll use whatever  wax/detailer i have to hand to slap on it :)

Image1.jpg.eb37e203b0d33f4a7a874280aa1455c3.jpg

Image2.jpg.3dcf2404ac4cd2e7ea9ec6305758b5d2.jpg

Image3.jpg.28da2e5ecb028f2bc2c571667fc54ebb.jpgimage4.jpg.0d0b3ce2cad4a9fb819e25a63ef30cb8.jpg

Edited by neo
  • Like 5

• neo changed the title to Headlight + autosol + 10 minutes :)

Have tried Autosol myself & it worked ok. I went onto Autosmart EVO & it did the job too, but my bottle of that has long since expired. I now use 3M & found it corrected the light much quicker. This is something I do every 6 months, so you'll no doubt be doing it again by the end of the year / start of next. Looking good though. Put a bit of hard wearing wax over it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was tipped off about this a couple of years and was amazed that it worked so well. The Z didn't need it so I tried it out on our Aygo, which did, and it worked a treat. 

• Thanks 1

I did mine August 2021.

Then I wrapped them with clear PPF.

Over the years a corner of the PPF came off.

You can see how this corner re oxidizes but the wrapped part is still fresh

20240708_091226.jpg

20240708_091248.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1