Cars Packed And Ready To go!!

Ando

Morning All

Can;t beleive how long the clock on the wall oppersite my desk is taking to get to 1 o'clock. The cars packed and all cleaned and polished ready for the 500 mile drive through France, Belgium and in to the Efiel Mountains to the Green Hell!! Can't wait!!

Got all my camera gear so will have a lap or 2 on video to show you all next week, plus a shed load of pics.

Not that I be trying to break any lap record there, to be honest I had a bit of an off on track in Wales last year, and wrote off my E36 M3 Evo that I'd owned for 2 months, with no track insurance, so I'm a tad bit Paranoid about taking the Z and spanking the hell out of it trying to beat my mates time of 8'48" in his 350Z. But if I can match or be around the 9'07" then I'll be happy with that.

I think it'll be a busy weekend, but one of my mates will be trying for a 7'50" in his CSL, and he one has 1 arm, guys amazing so I'll get that on video.

Heres a couple of pics, Hopefully one day I'll put ome of me up in mine off the floor and on 3 wheels!!

TRIPOD.jpg

TAKEOFFATPFLANZGARTEN.jpg

Can you tell I'm a bit excited!!

Ando :yahoo: