down saff to oop north

i'll be travelling up from silverstone on saturday morning, so if you see me dont forget to hang out of the window like a dog in the summer and wave like a madman :thumbs:

dont forget to bring a flat cap, an i love sheep t shirt and whippet or you wont fit in ;)

i'll be travelling up from silverstone on saturday morning, so if you see me dont forget to hang out of the window like a dog in the summer and wave like a madman :thumbs:

dont forget to bring a flat cap, an i love sheep t shirt and whippet or you wont fit in ;)

madman :thumbs:

says it all :p

I better take some English money with me.......

Please don't Stew. Take Scottish money and tell any stupid peasants that refuse to take it to go and figure out what the f$@K they're doing before they try and work somewhere with money.

I hate imbeciles who don't take our legal tender... :rant:

I was in Selfridges in Brum and the lassie didn't know what to do with my Scottish money. I told her (for a laugh) it was worth double and she believed me..... idiot! She eventually got her supervisor who verified it was 'real money' or should that be 'reeeyalll moonoy'

I was in Selfridges in Brum and the lassie didn't know what to do with my Scottish money. I told her (for a laugh) it was worth double and she believed me..... idiot! She eventually got her supervisor who verified it was 'real money' or should that be 'reeeyalll moonoy'

Are you a real Scotsman - first one I've heard who likes to spend his money :p