Billet Chrome Grill & Lug Nets !

M350ZB

Billet chromed grill. This amazing grill is a complete unit made from billet and welded together. It has chromed front edges, with the rest of the grill being powder coated black. It attaches with included fixings to your standard plastic grill - easy fit!

I bought it a few months ago, but one have had not time to fit and and two, i originally thought it was a direct replacement, it bolts on top of orgiinal, you could make a job of it as i have thought about doing, but due to funds and going to malia for 6 weeks, no time or money. Does look awesome though, and i think would be a wicked mod.

Bought for £56 inc postage, looking for £45 (all in) for it, any takers?, if not suppose will sit in garage till i have some funds and back from malia ! ;)

Also have a bundle of luggage nets, as previously mentioned before on the site, £14.99 delivered, if anyone is after one ?

Thanks guys, o and thanks lomoto, pipercross induction kit sounds awesome, and a big thanks to big phil, pads are the dogs bolloxs :thumbs:

I'll take a net I suppose, might stop the missus moaning about the shopping flying around in the boot - are they ones designed for the zed with the clips etc?

She should be grateful I let her in the car really.

Let me know how you want paying, I can paypal...