The guy must be on drugs

Jay

Listen bro dont make me have to kick your ass :p Youth is on my side :lol::lol::lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol: dreaming seems to be on your side too bro :lol::lol::lol::lol::p;)

Nah the woman seem 2 b on my side al leave the dreaming for you :thumbs: Plus 30 is gettin closer jay :boxing::lol:

Listen bro dont make me have to kick your ass :p Youth is on my side :lol::lol::lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol: dreaming seems to be on your side too bro :lol::lol::lol::lol::p;)

Nah the woman seem 2 b on my side al leave the dreaming for you :thumbs: Plus 30 is gettin closer jay :boxing::lol:

cheeky git :lol:

I dont think someone would pay 500 for a wheel, might be a typo infact for his sanity Im hoping it is :blush:

My mate once drove a polo (d reg 1.0) home for 6 miles on the rim. I was filling up with fuel at the garage, heard him coming a mile off, saw the sparks, picked myself up of the floor, took a few deep breaths so I could get rid of the stitch I gave myself laughing and then drove to his house!

The wheel , no rim to speak of, just kind of flat, is now a plant pot!

He is an absolute nutter.