For sale

davetstan

A long shot I know but anyone interested or know anyone who might be interested in buying my old fellas Merc E class 320diesel Avant Garde....

Its for sale as he bought Tim (Lomoto's) Jaguar S type last week.

Its a 99, V reg 168,000 on the clock,(high I know but all pretty much motorway miles) and in pretty good nick. All in top working order and it still shifts. The ride is very smooth as its such a big motor. The private plate is being removed soon and it has full merc service history, 2 owners from new and 17 inch alloys, tyres only done roughly 2000 miles.

For sale at 4500.....

Dave

ha ha!

My standard reply is 'I'll give you a grand for it' I really like the E320CDI (don't ask me why, I just think it's a quality car) so thought I'd give you a good offer.

If you'd said yes I'd have been at your door though...... sister or not! :lol::lol:

Hope so,,, he wasn't looking to get rid to be honest but when Lomoto's Jag was posted last week I thought that would do him down the the ground now he has retired.

I have been driving it the past two days whilst mine has been in for the alloy refurb and I was prettyy impressed... You can waft about in it like lord muck or put your boot down and it goes....

All the way upto to 70mph incase not an mph more :teeth: