Beavis Contact

Beavis

As Wales gets closer i have decided to put up a temp phone number you can ring me on if you need to speak to me on any aspect about the Wales drive out. Closer to the date i will release a driver/mobile number info sheet that you can all have so that you can contact one another if need be. This number will only be available until the 10th, my number on the info sheet will be different from this one.

And Jay no heavy breathing phone calls please. :headhurt:

Beavis:

Previously we have been given sticky labels with our user and their names on to wear - which is rally helpful. Would it also be possible, or what do others think, to have one to stick on the inside of the windscreen with the username on? With so many cars this time that would help us to identify a particular car that we wanted to check out without going round peering at peoples chests so as to find the right car ;)

Beavis:

Previously we have been given sticky labels with our user and rear names on to wear - which is rally helpful. Would it also be possible, or what do others think, to have one to stick on the inside of the windscreen with the username on? With so many cars this time that would help us to identify a particular car that we wanted to check out without going round peering at peoples chests so as to find the right car ;)

Good idea Colin i will contact Tim, he is the official label man :thumbs:

Beavis:

Previously we have been given sticky labels with our user and rear names on to wear - which is rally helpful. Would it also be possible, or what do others think, to have one to stick on the inside of the windscreen with the username on? With so many cars this time that would help us to identify a particular car that we wanted to check out without going round peering at peoples chests so as to find the right car ;)

Can print some more labels no problem, not got any for inside window though, you will have to modify existing type :thumbs:

Beavis:

Can print some more labels no problem, not got any for inside window though, you will have to modify existing type :thumbs:

Your on the ball today Tim :thumbs:

Agree the window labels will be a good idea. Ones I have seen previously on doing convoys were quite big (read: A4). Are we planning on having big ones or just duplicates of the name stickers?

A4 :scare: no I'll just print up more of the same

Agree the window labels will be a good idea. Ones I have seen previously on doing convoys were quite big (read: A4). Are we planning on having big ones or just duplicates of the name stickers?

A4 :scare: no I'll just print up more of the same

Would need A3 for Jays mods :headhurt::lol:

Beavis:

What is a rear name? :lol:

Beavis:

Previously we have been given sticky labels with our user and their names on to wear - which is rally helpful. Would it also be possible, or what do others think, to have one to stick on the inside of the windscreen with the username on? With so many cars this time that would help us to identify a particular car that we wanted to check out without going round peering at peoples chests so as to find the right car ;)

opps - corrected :blush: (and in original post)

Beavis:

opps - corrected :blush: (and in original post)

:thumbs:

Now i have had this text

HI ITS JAY.WILL YOU HOLD MY HAND AT THE WALES MEET? IM A BIT SCARED AND MAY PEE MY PANTIES :headhurt:

Think i have just made a huge error :headhurt::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Remember the boy that cried wolf Jay, taking the mic will only result in you getting no help if you get lost in Wales :lol::lol::lol:

Now i have had this text

HI ITS JAY.WILL YOU HOLD MY HAND AT THE WALES MEET? IM A BIT SCARED AND MAY PEE MY PANTIES :headhurt:

Think i have just made a huge error :headhurt::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And dont put it on call divert to your bloody secretary, hes busy :surrender:

Now theres a thought, now that i have most mobile numbers :teeth: