St Davids Park Crowd

Beavis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the time difference in wales though Jay. -2 hours so it's just like being there for 10:45 London time.

serious or you pulling my chain? :blush:

I'm joking bud. :lol:

You'll manage to be up and ready for then! :thumbs:

You live in Greenwich hence use Greenwich meantime. Its now summer hence Greenwich meantime +1 hour. Wales is west of you and summer starts later hence 2 hour time difference :D

Okay Im totally confused :wacko::lol:

If cant get her up for 8:45 Ill promise Ill get to the first service station where you all be at for 10am :thumbs:

You live in Greenwich hence use Greenwich meantime. Its now summer hence Greenwich meantime +1 hour. Wales is west of you and summer starts later hence 2 hour time difference :D

If cant get her up for 8:45 Ill promise Ill get to the first service station where you all be at for 10am :thumbs:

10am ? probably passing you in bed at st davids :lol: dont forget to wave to us :thumbs:

10am ? probably passing you in bed at st davids :lol: dont forget to wave to us :thumbs:

Yeah can Amanda borrow your car in that case as she wants to do some driving and we'll fight over who gets to. If you dont get up we can have a car each :drive1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the numbers have grown since I first booked thats for sure. In usual fashion, lets start a list:

1.Chris`I

2.shire350Z

3.Zedrush

4.martinmac

5.GIXXERUK

6.xStric9x

Not really in to having a meal and beer as i want to be fresh sunday morning, but i'm quite willing to meet up with peeps at somewhere like the new orleans pup which is right on the river, outside seats and has somewhere to park the car in view :thumbs:

I'm up for anything other than heavy drinking. I'm pretty much t-total these days, so any drink is likely to effect my driving on Sun! Meeting somewhere for a nice meal does me :)

Ok, as St Davids is only 1 mile from my house I can meet whoever there and then drive to Chester services. Will be better for me as I need to leave at around 3pm anyway as I'm flying to Stockholm....

Well me and the +1 are here. Just getting out of the car when type q (Ricky) got here. The car is a lovely colour, I'm so jealous!

Off to have a tea, if anyone in St Ds is about we'll be downstairs in the bar or something I guess! I have a bright red t-shirt on so easy to spot! :teeth:

Free internet rules B)