St Davids Park Crowd

Beavis

After discussions yesterday, i am beginning to wonder wether it will be best for the St Davids Park crowd to make their way to Chester services on the Sunday morning to meet up with the main crowd before we start the Wales drive. Firstly everyone gets to meet up for an hour, there is normally a bit of a brief before we set off and it would remove the complication of the 2 groups merging. I am sure you can be ready an hour earlier and its only a 15 minute drive to the services.Plus that first hour is a good part of the day. :thumbs:

Plus it makes my job slightly easier knowing where everyone is. :thumbs:

Thoughts from the St Davids crowd please? :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm what time does that mean waking up by? :blush:

A time thats earlier than normal for southerners, i am sure shire will wake you up when he is washing his car at 4am :scare:;):lol:

:scare::lol: okay mate Im easy so whatever time is good for you ill be there, waking up the missus on the otherhand could prove difficult :headhurt:

A time thats earlier than normal for southerners, i am sure shire will wake you up when he is washing his car at 4am :scare:;):lol:

:scare::lol: okay mate Im easy so whatever time is good for you ill be there, waking up the missus on the otherhand could prove difficult :headhurt:

% zeds firing up should do it ;)

% zeds firing up should do it ;)

yeah, especially when you take the bungs out of those dual canisters :scare:

if anyone from st davids wants to be collected and guided to chester services i will call in to get you all.................... :thumbs:

let me know............. :)

And dont worry stuey you can still lead when we set off :thumbs:

if anyone from st davids wants to be collected and guided to chester services i will call in to get you all.................... :thumbs:

:teeth:

just trying to look after the southern wussie guests.............. :lol:

And the sweaty socks jonnie foreigners!

:teeth::teeth:

just dont wear your skirts........!! :lol:

we dont want to encourage jay to wear his boob tube................. :headhurt::lol:

Duely noted :thumbs:

What sort of time would we be leaving St D? We can let reception know to give us all a wake up call and get a table ready for breakkie :teeth:

we dont want to encourage jay to wear his boob tube................. :headhurt::lol:

What sort of time would we be leaving St D? We can let reception know to give us all a wake up call and get a table ready for breakkie :teeth:

ok well i thought as we will be leaving the chester services to bala at 10am i thought we would leave st davids 9pm sharp.............. :)

so get yourselves in the car park from 8.45 ready to go........... :thumbs:

we will arrive at chester services 9.15 latest................ :)

that gives us all till 10pm to shake a few hands.. ;)

ok well i thought as we will be leaving the chester services to bala at 10am i thought we would leave st davids 9pm sharp.............. :)

so get yourselves in the car park from 8.45 ready to go........... :thumbs:

we will arrive at chester services 9.15 latest................ :)

that gives us all till 10pm to shake a few hands.. ;)

Don't trust this leader he will miss the show for you :lol::lol::lol:

:teeth:

just trying to look after the southern wussie guests.............. :lol:

:boxing: