Steering Wheel Question

flight89

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here so please be gentle!!! :)

I've been looking for a Z for a little while now but have been struggling to find any decent examples near me (Reading) at my price point (13Kish) I have sold my car so travelling any distance to view is a bit of a problem.

However, I found the following example on Autotrader today, but it has a Steering wheel different to any other I have seen on a Zed.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

My question is - was this an option in Japan? (the car is an import) I guess it just set a few alarm bells ringing about whether it had been replaced due to an accident etc.

The car has had the fog light horribly cut into the bumper so I won't be going to see it anyway, but I just thought I'd ask the question.

BTW if there is anyone who lives in the Reading area who wouldn't mind showing me round their car one evening maybe I would really appreciate it. I only ever get to see them drive past me (mostly very quickly!)

Thanks in advance! :thumbs:

Yep as Lomoto says, JDM option wheel and very rare and worth a few ££ I belive.

You missed out on 7 of us being at the reading meet on Tuesday. Next mini meet isnt until May, but there are a few bods your way and they may be able to help.

I work in Newbury sometimes so if I am passing I will slow down for you!!!

Fog is abit ugly, they can do a fog swap on the rear that would take as much time so it looked like the UK version. Body shop could fill but you may be looking at a body kit in the future so you can sort it out then!!