300 workout Get yoself lean!

Zedrush

Sounds like a good workout plan to me! Cutting weight is always so bloody hard lol! I am naturally about 13 1/2 stone but because of my position in rugby i need to be up at 15. Thai boxing that sounds like fun 2 me. I remember when i was in Bangkok went to c a thai boxing fight, WOW these guys really go 4 it lol. Reminded me of Van dam movie Kickboxer u seen it? Its pretty old skool lol! My mates and I where messing around in the gym with mats etc so we decided to have a much about session and said if you get stck in a submission tap out. Well lets just say when i got him in a rear naked choke hold he forgot 2 tap out oooppppssss :wacko::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good workout plan to me! Cutting weight is always so bloody hard lol! I am naturally about 13 1/2 stone but because of my position in rugby i need to be up at 15. Thai boxing that sounds like fun 2 me. I remember when i was in Bangkok went to c a thai boxing fight, WOW these guys really go 4 it lol. Reminded me of Van dam movie Kickboxer u seen it? Its pretty old skool lol! My mates and I where messing around in the gym with mats etc so we decided to have a much about session and said if you get stck in a submission tap out. Well lets just say when i got him in a rear naked choke hold he forgot 2 tap out oooppppssss :wacko::lol::lol::lol:

PMSL :lol::headhurt:

Yeh everyday I go out and kick a bamboo tree in order to take revenge on what Tong Po done to you bro lol :lol: i will get back your honour. Plus still a bit peeved what he did to Mylee I wanted to be the first :lol::lol::lol:

Love that film, got his dancing down to a tee when he is drunk :lol::blush:

PMSL :lol::headhurt:

Yeh everyday I go out and kick a bamboo tree in order to take revenge on what Tong Po done to you bro lol :lol: i will get back your honour. Plus still a bit peeved what he did to Mylee I wanted to be the first :lol::lol::lol:

Love that film, got his dancing down to a tee when he is drunk :lol::blush:

Theres something I never saw your parents stocking, Bamboo trees! Where are they on the Blitz site? :lol:

HAHAHAH wat a classic film! You gotta love Van dam back then when he wasnt a coke junkie :lol::lol::lol:

Xian Chow: I tell them you say they no good fighters... and that their mothers have sex with mules.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

HAHAHAH wat a classic film! You gotta love Van dam back then when he wasnt a coke junkie :lol::lol::lol:

Xian Chow: I tell them you say they no good fighters... and that their mothers have sex with mules.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

PMSL

I saw this huy kicking and the ceiling was fallin down :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

So every one who is going to wales expect to see Jay ie zedrush dancing like this:

Well lets hope its not like this one mate :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_0kKACp ... re=related

had to post it lol i was in stitches

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

+1 :lol: :lol: good job I'm at home, I was peeing my pants watching that second one! :lol: