I hate IT!!! Still here and its 19:20 already

stanski

Typical major system problems and who has to stay behind holding the baby - yup me! :wacko:

Its nice and sunny outside - cant wait to get home - roof off if its still daylight - oh well it pays the mortgage - car loan, fuel, road tax etc etc etc :yawn:

did I mention I hate IT!! :dry:

Stan's Pastry Perfection Cake Emporium business is looking more inviting every day! - now that I have a van! (Ideal for cake deliveries!)

:snack:

Thanks guys

Gonna log off now while the dust is settling drive home and fire up the laptop - going to be a very long night!!! :byebye:

Think roof will stay on - shame ....

Mine has been off all day but got flamed several times. Black Audi R8, Purple Ferrari :wacko: and Porsche GT3. :blush:

Got my own back on a couple of others though ;)

Thanks guys

Gonna log off now while the dust is settling drive home and fire up the laptop - going to be a very long night!!! :byebye:

Mine has been off all day but got flamed several times. Black Audi R8, Purple Ferrari :wacko: and Porsche GT3. :blush:

But those are cars you should lose to :blush:

I got into a duel with some black jap pice of @*!#. It was an import of some sort, I honestly have no idea what it was apart from the reg plate started with a H. Anyway I thrashed him over a few rolling starts and at the end he shouted ''But my car is only worth £2k!!'' so I shouted ''It ****ing looks like it!!!!!''

The point being that no matter what car your in, you wanna beat a car thats supposed to be more expensive/powerful than yours and when your in a expensive/powerful car you wanna go round beating down all the lesser cars :blush::lol:

Thanks guys

But those are cars you should lose to :blush:

I got into a duel with some black jap pice of @*!#. It was an import of some sort, I honestly have no idea what it was apart from the reg plate started with a H. Anyway I thrashed him over a few rolling starts and at the end he shouted ''But my car is only worth £2k!!'' so I shouted ''It ****ing looks like it!!!!!''

The point being that no matter what car your in, you wanna beat a car thats supposed to be more expensive/powerful than yours and when your in a expensive/powerful car you wanna go round beating down all the lesser cars :blush::lol:

10 years ago when I had an Impreza WRX STI Type-R Coupe, the only thing I got pleasure from racing were big bikes. :)