Wales test run

xStric9x

We are getting very close mods and i was wondering if we are any nearer to a test run :thumbs:

The route will stay as it as done in recent years, Chester services to Bala, Bala to Betws-y-coed via Ffestiniog then Betws-y-coed to Denbigh by 2 parts of the evo triangle then back to Chester. To be honest there are a lot of first timers again who have never done it and the route is very good. Everyone will be either be able to download or sent the full route details shortly. So no real need for a test run :thumbs:

Ok bud.

Just out of interest how many people are meeting at St Davids park?

Quite a few i would of thought, actually i could do with a list making up of those starting from there ;)

Ok bud.

Quite a few i would of thought, actually i could do with a list making up of those starting from there ;)

*cough* too slow *cough* :p

Ok bud.

*cough* too slow *cough* :p

:dry:

:lol:

We are getting very close mods and i was wondering if we are any nearer to a test run :thumbs:

The route will stay as it as done in recent years, Chester services to Bala, Bala to Betws-y-coed via Ffestiniog then Betws-y-coed to Denbigh by 2 parts of the evo triangle then back to Chester. To be honest there are a lot of first timers again who have never done it and the route is very good. Everyone will be either be able to download or sent the full route details shortly. So no real need for a test run :thumbs:

:scare: Looks like Shire wrote some of that :lol:

:scare: Looks like Shire wrote some of that :lol:

Well he did phone me last night...............may be that rubbed off on me. :lol: