I am officially a home owner!

sl114

:yahoo: I finally got the keys to the apartment on Friday afternoon.

So far i have painted the bedroom, painted the bathroom, put the table and chairs together, put the bed together, ordered a sofa, media unit, cupboard for the living room, rug, bedroom furnature, light shades, lamps and the list goes on!! Im exhausted!!!!

Now i have to pay for it :surrender:

Thanks guys, home warming will be in 5 weeks when the sofa arrives and everything is ready, im a perfectionist as some will know.

Just sorting out my BT line and broadband now! I cant go without this site in the evenings now can i? :lol:

Thanks guys, home warming will be in 5 weeks when the sofa arrives and everything is ready, im a perfectionist as some will know.

Just sorting out my BT line and broadband now! I cant go without this site in the evenings now can i? :lol:

Ok everyone big 350z-uk.com bash at Louis's pad. :band::drunk::yahoo::lol:

Ok everyone big 350z-uk.com bash at Louis's pad. :band::drunk::yahoo::lol:

I'm up for it, its only a 1 bed so you can all kip in your cars, or with the hot girl who moved in on the same day as me downstairs ;)

well done - glad you finally got sorted! When you've had a bit more practice with the painting get yourself round to mine and give me a hand! :thumbs:
practice?????? Im a very skillful painter, 2 full rooms with 2 coats in 2 days with a feature wall in one room, plus no drops or spills in pretty good going. WHen shall i come round? :lol:

Just set up broadband, £14.99 for line and 8mb (upto) isnt too bad!

got to say my broadband was sorted very quickly with BT as well. I got so sick of hassle with involving a third party that I just decided to go with them in the end. got one of those free wireless hub things.

Congrats on the home m8 :yahoo:

did you try and get virgin media broadband instead, at least they give you the speed you actually pay for ???

if you get over 4mb i'll be surprised :blush:

Congrats on the home m8 :yahoo:

did you try and get virgin media broadband instead, at least they give you the speed you actually pay for ???

if you get over 4mb i'll be surprised :blush:

4? id be happy with 2 :lol: