Induction kit heat shield

GreenSheener

Hi guys,

Is there anyone who has a spare heat shield that i can pinch (cheeky, i know :teeth: ) or buy from them, or anyone who can make me one please?

the reason i ask is that i really want an apexi induction kit, but they dont come with heat shields

secondly, a real noob question, do 350z's have air flow meters or MAP sensors?

as ive heard that oiled filters can play havoc with AFMs, hence another reason why i like the idea of the apexi kit.

cheers guys :thumbs:

cheers

will do

might just get a popcharger if everyone else seems to be ok with them, :blush:

its just that peeps were always weary of oiled filters on 200sx's because of their AFM.

£95 with heat shield does seem tempting

we have plenty in stock, never any issues with them.

pm sent :thumbs:

replied :thumbs:

outcome??.............. :thumbs:

:lol:

make an informed guess....................ker chinggggg :lol:

At this rate I think you'll be able to buy a bigger place with workshop, showroom and track for us all to come visit and test our cars on! :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
cheers

will do

its just that peeps were always weary of oiled filters on 200sx's because of their AFM.

Is this everything for £95? Very tempting if it is. Got any pics of this installed anyone?

Can you confirm the price and what it includes Phil? Got a bonus this month, would love to stretch to the Nur Spec exhaust but I'll prob stick with induction kit for now.

cheers

will do

Is this everything for £95? Very tempting if it is. Got any pics of this installed anyone?

Can you confirm the price and what it includes Phil? Got a bonus this month, would love to stretch to the Nur Spec exhaust but I'll prob stick with induction kit for now.

hi ozz, the pic ian has posted has a £110 polished intake pipe, this is not included but everything you need is supplied in the kit from phil using your existing intake :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

http://350zroadsterclub.com/images/mods ... Small.mpeg

Just out of interest why did you reset the E.C.U. after fitting the induction kit? am i missing something?

this is required sometimes, i didnt have to and most dont but some people have fitted the kit and had the car run badly, so have reset the ecu to get the air/fuel mix correct :thumbs:

its not the norm though :thumbs: