Excuses needed

AndySpak

well just ring them and say congratulations on your christening................... and hope that they have a nice time.......!!

or....

there was a flood.....

an earth quake......

your car ran out of gas....

your tux didnt come back from the cleaners.........

:lol: anyone guess which movie thats from..??

Just say that your priorities in life have changed and family has slipped to number three behind your zed and 350z-uk.com :D

Where does the mrs come in that line up then? Number 4? lol

4? Are you crazy? There is also beer, football, facebook,ping pong, e-bay and then maybe the Mrs. :D

Just say that your priorities in life have changed and family has slipped to number three behind your zed and 350z-uk.com :D

Where does the mrs come in that line up then? Number 4? lol

4? Are you crazy? There is also beer, football, facebook,ping pong, e-bay and then maybe the Mrs. :D

:lol::lol::lol: I like your way of thinking :thumbs: But i am sooo glad that my mrs doesnt come on this forum lol

Right Guys and Girls, today in the post I received the worst possible correspondance...

I received an invite to the Christening of my cousins baby girl on Sunday 11th May!!!! :scare:

What can I do?

Easy, you just say the invite is too late and that you are doing something else that day more important. :teeth:

well just ring them and say congratulations on your christening................... and hope that they have a nice time.......!!

Aaww, the sensitive new age guy. :lol::p

there was a flood.....

an earth quake......

your car ran out of gas....

your tux didnt come back from the cleaners.........

But then again, not. :lol::p

Just say you are busy with other things.

Or say you dont believe in god or the church and would feel a hypocrite for going to a church, in fact, so much so, you are more than likely to burn to death on setting foot inside!

Totally agree with Martin and Beavis - you have already made plans and booked a hotel - you wish you'd known about the christening earlier but you are arranging to meet friends and can't back out now. Simple. Why do men have to tell big porkies everytime they don't want to do something? Just tell em straight!

Totally agree with Martin and Beavis - you have already made plans and booked a hotel - you wish you'd known about the christening earlier but you are arranging to meet friends and can't back out now. Simple. Why do men have to tell big porkies everytime they don't want to do something? Just tell em straight!

Someone agrees with me :scare:

Guess the porky telling is a conditioned response which comes with buying an un modded Zed :blush:

Someone agrees with me :scare:

And me!! :scare: