Zedding in the Highlands ***Now with pics***

Stew

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab pics Stew - glad you had a great time- :thumbs:

Feeling a little sad knowing I cant be there right now - Gairloch Skye spent a lot time around there - will be great to do that run in the Zed not a 4x4!

Looks like I'm going to have to plonk my name down for the run up there - time to skip posts ;)

(Ps I was looking at the Panasonic Lumix - great name! :blush: Straight out of Ren and Stimpy - as a handy camera to have with me, when I dont want to carry my SLR) :thumbs: Great quality indeed.

Well there was a lot of homosexual driving. If you saw some of the single track roads I was on you'd have been taking it easy too! Unless you are a nutter.

I did stretch it's legs, I can drive fairly progressively and still get good MPG! ;)

My girlfriend actually doesn't mind but I wouldn't drive like a nut with her in the car! :)

Superb pics Stew, thanks mate, really enjoyed this thread.

Reminds me of my John O' Groats and back blast in a Rover 3500 V8 in my youth. 1100 miles in 21 hours, stopping only for fuel and to let my Border Collie have a pee.

Fantastic.

Would love to do that again but I can't stay awake long enough these days :blush: