Azure Nismo and Kuro with rims

Andy

Cheers for joining me on a mini cruise this morning mate, the only bit of freedom I got oday until missus decided she wants to go to the shops :dry::lol:

you should have told her 'okay i'll take you darling, there's some stuff i need to buy when we're out' then brought her up to ESR :teeth:

Cheers for joining me on a mini cruise this morning mate, the only bit of freedom I got oday until missus decided she wants to go to the shops :dry::lol:

you should have told her 'okay i'll take you darling, there's some stuff i need to buy when we're out' then brought her up to ESR :teeth:

Yep then be brought back down in an ambulance with Big Phil pissing himself laughing that haunts me all the way to the nearest A&E :scare::stretcher::crutches:

Yep then be brought back down in an ambulance with Big Phil pissing himself laughing that haunts me all the way to the nearest A&E :scare::stretcher::crutches:

:lol: sounds nearly as violent as my missus bud (she Glaswegian) ;)

it's definitely worth a trip there tho mate, had a good day and not as costly as i'd thought it would be - big phil let me keep 1 credit card :thumbs: