Genuinely Stunned!

Toon Chris

Wow - all the materials I need to build my own safe hydrogen fuel cell in my local B&Q. Who'd have thought it!

Ill get right on it.

If you here a large boom and ploom of smoke eminating from the Chesterfield area, Ill be on to my second attempt the following day.

And all that Hydrogen gas seperation from the power of just my 12V car battery!

With such a powerfull electric device under the bonnet perhpas I could just run it on electric motors.

Ill have one running on banana skins and household rubbish by the end of the week - Ill call it a "Flux Capacitor". Sounds kind of catchy.

might be less of as cynic if the story was covered by anyone but the fox network. similar imo to sunday sport (although not knocking tha sunday sport :teeth: ).

like the bit in the vid where he says microsoft came out of a garage. yeah, bill gates came out of apple's garage with all their ideas and nicked them :lol:

Wow - all the materials I need to build my own safe hydrogen fuel cell in my local B&Q. Who'd have thought it!

Ill get right on it.

If you here a large boom and ploom of smoke eminating from the Chesterfield area, Ill be on to my second attempt the following day.

And all that Hydrogen gas seperation from the power of just my 12V car battery!

With such a powerfull electric device under the bonnet perhpas I could just run it on electric motors.

Ill have one running on banana skins and household rubbish by the end of the week - Ill call it a "Flux Capacitor". Sounds kind of catchy.

I think you'll have more luck running ya car on your methane chris :lol:

You won’t believe this but I actually had this very same idea myself some years ago while sitting in the bath. Unfortunately though I got so engrossed and amused by the bubbles produced when I farted that I decided to concentrate on this phenomenon to make my first million. Still haven’t found a way of getting them bubbles into a bottle though :wacko:

Anyway---Its got to be true! Were still in MARCH.

:teeth: