tradesmen

stuey

i got a few jobs................ but not much money............ :blush:

need a new garage roof.................. i need facias sophets and gutter ing doin............. and a new window puttin in and a patio.............. :headhurt:

my dad was gonna help and guide me but as you all know hes gone....... :(

Stuey - all these jobs are not hard to do at all - its more about taking your time , planning, and hunting around for bargains - avoid places like B&Q etc go to trades places - theres that one across from the old B&Q is'nt there next to petrol station - cant think of the name at the mo - ask in there and they would be happpy to recommend someone for you.

If you need to borrow a cement mixer I have one - but I am doing my mums patio at the mo - well I was till I got a Zed - so on the look out for a van again to get the stuff in the back :wacko:

If you want I am happy to pop over one night after work and give you an idea of what can and cannot be done and rough costs (Not a builder myself but done 3 houses over last 15 years or so!!) but at least you know what to expect and maybe some stuff I can help you with - in return for a cup of coffee!! ;)

I also can get glass units and double glazed units trade if you need any - I do Stained glass windows as a side line (more relaxation that business)

Up to you anyway PM me and we can take it from there? :thumbs:

ok dude........ will deffo bear that in mind.................

but your welcome for coffee anytime................ im only a mile form your work.

Thanks bud might just take you up on that - see how spangly your car is in the flesh so to speak! But seriously just let me know if you want me to pop over and check out the house projects?

We needed our fascias guttering etc doing and got a quote for about 2k to have them re done in UPVC. Just paid a man to paint the boards instead for now. If you really want to experience a builders yard just pop over here for a couple of hours!

We needed our fascias guttering etc doing and got a quote for about 2k to have them re done in UPVC. Just paid a man to paint the boards instead for now. If you really want to experience a builders yard just pop over here for a couple of hours!

oooo............... is that an invite............. :lol: