Where can i get new OEM door handles??

sonny

Hi there guys, Does anyone know where i can get some new door handles for my 350z? i know its probably best to try a breakers or something, but was wondering if anyone knows if theres anywhere online i can get these? the stealers will probably charge a fortune im guessing!

the previous owner of my car has scratched mine quite badly hence the reason i want to replace them with nice shiny new ones! :D

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

I was considering some carbon ones Jay, not sure yet...for now i would like to get some OEM ones, bigphil dont do these unfortunately..

Jay, i will be at the gym on friday next, you going then? let me know if you are!

I was considering some carbon ones Jay, not sure yet...for now i would like to get some OEM ones, bigphil dont do these unfortunately..

Jay, i will be at the gym on friday next, you going then? let me know if you are!

Im going Esr friday pal if you fancy coming :thumbs:

I wouldnt mind coming to ESR on friday bro! that sounds pretty good to me! let me know whats going on...

Sorry to go off topic, but anyone else know about the door handles? ive seen 1 or 2 US places that do them but their locks will be on the other side so will be back the opposite way around right?

Hi there guys, Does anyone know where i can get some new door handles for my 350z? i know its probably best to try a breakers or something, but was wondering if anyone knows if theres anywhere online i can get these? the stealers will probably charge a fortune im guessing!

the previous owner of my car has scratched mine quite badly hence the reason i want to replace them with nice shiny new ones! :D

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

Alright mate-

Speak to your local Nissan dealers & get the part number for the handle,

then speak to JDM performance, they will get the parts direct from Nissan Japan, as they are the same spec they will fit no probs.

I have used them a few times & have found their prices to be around a third of UK nissan prices & delivery in a few days-

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/