Off for some sun....

H5

• 5 weeks later...

Nah, she's still camped in the lay-by opposite your house.

It was nice and sunny thanks, and even managed to try my hand at wake boarding off the back of quite a big boat. Apparently the snakes in the water don't bite AND swim, so that was fine too.... :scare:

And if you need to go clothes shopping, just bail out to Orlando for a week and have a holiday and shopping for the same price in the UK. I saved a fortune on stuff out there! B)

It was nice and sunny thanks, and even managed to try my hand at wake boarding off the back of quite a big boat. Apparently the snakes in the water don't bite AND swim, so that was fine too.... :scare:

And if you need to go clothes shopping, just bail out to Orlando for a week and have a holiday and shopping for the same price in the UK. I saved a fortune on stuff out there! B)

dude if its the same price as UK how did you save a fortune? :wacko::lol:

Wanna try wake boarding as only tried water skiing which was fun, whats it like in comparison, is it hard?

dude if its the same price as UK how did you save a fortune? :wacko::lol:

Wanna try wake boarding as only tried water skiing which was fun, whats it like in comparison, is it hard?

Because the clothes were so cheap that the difference paid for the holiday....... Genius. :p:lol:

I've not waterskied, but for me wakeboarding is OK to get the hang of getting up, and I think after a few weeks of practice you could ride comfortably behind a boat and have some fun. Tricks and stunts are another level, not only with how hard they are, but the injuries you can get if they go the slightest bit wrong.

I managed to get up and be going around the lake with varying levels of success. But I only tried it twice, total of about 40 mins maybe. You need a fair amount of core strength and shoulder strength, so you'll be useless. :lol: