We may have to be careful in Wales....

Digsy

Nothing surprises me anymore in this "war on speeding" (slash ever inventive ways of keeping the revenue stream up).

How long before we see the wheelie bins with cameras in that some countries have?

Suggest the lead cars in wales just stick to the limit and we have no overtaking. If we spot the lovely horse box, drive past like miss daisy and give it a wave.

Thats very sneaky indeed - but for the Bala run will we not get Police attention anyway due to a large number of cars in convoy? Is there some rule that prevents that kind of activity???

I raised this point with Chris recently, you are supposed to inform the Police but in recent years we have not. A guy i work with is in a mini club and they have taken 200 mini's to North Wales in recent years :scare: That was the maximum they would allow. I think we will be ok ;)

Could just say it was a coincidence that so many Z's were in the same place at the same time! :lol:

As for painting the horse box a flouresent yellow.....as soon as I read that I had images of the Police painting the horse yellow as well!! :lol:

I'm sure my snooper will be working hard on the 11th May!!!!

You can check this website on Saturday to see where they will be on Sunday ;)

http://www.arrivealive.org.uk/home/

Kind of them to tell us where they are! Will that be the same for their sneaky cam though?

They have to give notice apparantly, the one's to watch are the seasonal route's ;)