Employment Law Question

MarkW

A bit of an update on my situation......

After producing evidence I had kept in documents and email, my company have now conceded that I can keep my car allowance for another year, that is until the end of 2009.

Its not really a victory, more a stay of execution, as I have had a car/allowance from them for the last 17 years, but at least it buys me another 12 months without being out of pocket and gives me more time to try and get my redundancy cheque out of them and to find another job.

Two other colleagues in the same position havent been so lucky as yet, but hopefully as they have done it for me they will have to do the same for them.

If anyone knows of any well paid IT Management jobs in the West Midlands area then give me a shout......:teeth:

Markw, Im an IT manager/3rd line techy in west mids, we support a few recruitment agencies (as well as loads of other companies) one of which i would highly recommend for IT placement.

I wont mention name or anything, if you are interested you can either send me your CV and ill put in a good word or I can give you the name and you can deal straight with them. (over pm)

Good luck

MrL