monitor upgrade

andybp

Was feeling fed up today in lots of pain so I went out and spent money to cheer myself up I did have two 24" monitors a quite new iiyama which I mostly used in portrait for programming GCODE and C mostly and an older LG so I kept the iiyama and bought these two 24" curved samsung monitors

IMG_20170506_173239_zpsvc87b6kt.jpg

and then I started looking at replacing my desk which has seen better days and found this

The%20Future%20Computer%20Workstation%20-%20Emperor%20200%203_zpssnjl995s.jpg

But surely I wouldn't do that would I ;) (so tempted )

So anyone else got setups the missus thinks is excessive and unnecessary admittedly my missus has good reason I have my main PC an I7 6700k 32GB ram,my another I7 in the gym my cnc machine is an amd a10 my 3d printer machine is an dual core intel then I have 2 laptops and 3 windows 10 tablets Oh and a htpc I think I may have a problem :blush:

:)

Im currently using a 40" TV as my monitor for main pc. It's plonked on top of my desk resting against the office wall behind! My 24" LG led monitor has retired to the attic. Not as flash as your setup! I need a new computer

I'm running an old i3 processor still, I built the computer about 9 years ago.

• Like 1