Flying taxi anyone?

LRF4N

https://www.motor1.com/news/143641/uber-announces-flying-taxis-2020/

Just back from Dubai a few days ago and planning on returning in 2020 for our 10 year anniversary. If this goes ahead as planned I might get to witness it. Having the cajunas to sit in an unmanned drone is another question :lol:

Scary how fast technology is moving. Images from sci fi films with tall futuristic buildings and flying cars may not be as far away as we think

Doable in 3 years?

• Like 1

The way smart phones, computers, chip sets and technology in them advancing at such a fast rate it wouldn't surprise me.

I mean, 15 years ago I was holding a Nokia 3310 thinking it was the pinnacle of technology because it had the game snake on it.

I believe we will keep advancing and your sky taxi will eventually happen in the not so distant future. I'm a believer artificial intelligence will surpass human capability also. I read somewhere that this is predicted to happen by 2050 I think it was?

Then there will be a debate about how it should be legal to marry a machine/ AI/ fembot as people fall in love with them. It will happen.

• Like 1