Leather Seats

Beavis

Only thing im wondering is if this will affect MOT? Also my seats are manual.. and i think these are electric.. is it compatible? hmmm

why not just get your seats recovered in leather ? or get another set and do the same (keep your originals for when you sell the car and get your money back on the leather ones :) )

Only thing im wondering is if this will affect MOT? Also my seats are manual.. and i think these are electric.. is it compatible? hmmm

why not just get your seats recovered in leather ? or get another set and do the same (keep your originals for when you sell the car and get your money back on the leather ones :) )

Tim, when you take the seats out I assume you have to disconnect the connections to the airbag etc. So what happens when you re-install the seats - is there a resetting procedure required? Pardon my ignorance in this area. :blush:

Tim, when you take the seats out I assume you have to disconnect the connections to the airbag etc. So what happens when you re-install the seats - is there a resetting procedure required? Pardon my ignorance in this area. :blush:

no just plugged in and out no drama or special procedures :)