Signal boosters

Andy

My mobile phone signal at work is either non existant or very very weak and grainy. As I need my phone for work it's a bit of a problem!! Does anyone know of any products that could boost the signal to make it useable?

Thanks in advance.

The only thing I have heard of before is a new antenna that plugs into the hands free antenna socket if you have one.

Another option is to try a hands free kit. Wired ones tend to have an antenna built into the headphones so get better reception, or a bluetooth one and leave the phone somewhere it gets reception and then with the BT you dont have to move it :)

You can get external antenna's that plug into the small round port on the back of most mobiles. Of course there isn't one for my phone and I need a system that would cover the office/building that we are now in.

This is the best I've found.

http://www.cellantenna.co.uk/repeater/cae50.htmv

Looks good if you can get your company to foot the bill :thumbs:

A lot of phones dont come with the antenna port any more. IIRC they were designed for car hands free kits, but with most kits going bluetooth now, they arent making them with the port any more.