Possible clutch slave cylinder failure

Redsky

So long story short I got my 350 on monday on wednesday someone scratched the front arch and today (sunday) My clutch went right to the floor with no pressure and a little puddle of liquid was under it. AA came and checked it out the guy said he thinks its the slave cylinder. Anyone had to deal with this before and got any advice or such? Currently stuck in 1st gear up a steep narrow private driveway. Not entirely sure how they plan to recover my car to be honest. Its the 313 HR if that makes any difference to the slave cylinder at all.

Thanks in advance for any advice or anything sort of freaking out about it all.

I just noticed as well there are kits for deleting the CSC? Do you know anything about these and are they good or viable at all? Or should I stick to the original setup. Or should I wait and see what a mechanic possibly recommends?

Just had that exact kit Alex recommended fitted today. Big improvement on stock setup as i am sure others will testify. Biting point is much lower now as i like it. The high biting point takes getting used to with the 350 and many dont like it. Throttle response is better and there is a weight saving. Only negative is noise but this is minimal and i cant hear anything over my exhaust anyway

One thing the guys at cougarstore did point out is the tee piece line used to bleed the clutch, the bleed part is in the wrong place (higher/lower than it should be, not sure which way round is right) so we had to improvise and it took about 30mins

If your zed has never had a clutch/fly replacement and tbe csc has gone theres a good chance it needs doing anyway. Mines done 65k and the old clutch didnt have long left when it was removed. Of course thats all relative to how its been driven but if you dont know assume the worst