Big wiring loom and blue square thing.

evilscorp

How do you disconnect the passenger side I.C.E wiring loom from under the dashboard hard to see what needs done?

Also I have some blue clear plastic square things attached to the trans tunnel area, were these part of the BT and bluetooth pish? Or have I been too drastic in my wiring removal.17630053_10158500980525441_3516456190544920097_n.jpg?oh=c80541bae2546ddd6c1587dd8db178a3&oe=59667B52

17553841_10158500980290441_9140416345290007715_n.jpg?oh=359ea401719453f1bde3fd2f6c9a2d4d&oe=59994E2D

The wiring loom is combined so all the wires join together under the dash ICE and everything else they split out where required - HU, doors, dash etc it would need a full strip and seperating to just remove the ICE bits. WHat are you trying to do?

That blue thing looks very after market to me maybe an old aftermarket phone connector?

Nice one mate :)

The door connector is even better ;)

With the wings off you should have seen it already few more wires in there if you are completley removing the ICE.

Did you consider re-routing the cables from the battery while you are doing all this? I looked into a wire tuck and you can run all the cables from the battery box out to the wing and under the wing liner on the passenger side and under the wipers and out to the wing on the drivers side - makes the engine bay look a lot nicer but does nothing for performance :)

Edited by Keyser

Yeah I have seen the door connectors in the past as I was tempted to mount a gauge in the air pod on the door, . . . That didn't happen lol. As for the wire tuck cheers for the idea but I will hold that off until I do the engine switch later in the year, running out of time as mentioned above =s