rear brake bulb

Zedrush

I'd imagine you'd get it from the local halfords, not sure what type of bulb, it should say in the handbook or just go out and remove it, then you can take it in the shop with you to make sure you get the correct one!

I'd imagine you'd get it from the local halfords, not sure what type of bulb, it should say in the handbook or just go out and remove it, then you can take it in the shop with you to make sure you get the correct one!

ditto............................ :)

dippy............. :lol:

Firstly Zedrush there are no bulbs if you have L.E.D lights. L.E.D stands for light emmitting diode. Each rear cluster contains 16 for the side light......not too sure how many for the brake. Normally l.e.d's are ultra reliable are you sure you are receiving power to the unit? ;)

Would have thought it would be a very tricky job to replace them :headhurt:

Infact i predict that if these are the genuine rear clusters i doubt very much that they have failed.

Firstly Zedrush there are no bulbs if you have L.E.D lights. L.E.D stands for light emmitting diode. Each rear cluster contains 16 for the side light......not too sure how many for the brake. Normally l.e.d's are ultra reliable are you sure you are receiving power to the unit? ;)

Infact i predict that if these are the genuine rear clusters i doubt very much that they have failed.

Hmm will look into it, will take of perhaps they didnt connect right at the body shop :blush:

Hmm will look into it, will take of perhaps they didnt connect right at the body shop :blush:

I take it non of them light up when you brake? If thats the case its highly likely the lights arent connected right. If an LED fails, you'd just see one of them out and the others would work still.