Porsche to challenge nutcase Livingston

H5

Lol my mum was the first to get on board and back em lol, her local dealer called her up and asked her if she would back them :lol::lol:
Good for her, i found that pic that you sent me of the car yesterday, i hate to say it, but i would have one :wacko:

What pic dude?

The one of the car on the flatbed with ribbons on it.

One question here. Well two actually.

What do they do with the money raised?

How many trees would need planted to 'offset' the emissions?

I think you can guess where I'm going with this!

How can that Labour prick charge £25 to enter London if you could offset the CO2 emmissions via tree planting. If the congestion charge is not put directly into reducing the poison in the air then how can the charge it?

:dry:

Lol my mum was the first to get on board and back em lol, her local dealer called her up and asked her if she would back them :lol::lol:
Good for her, i found that pic that you sent me of the car yesterday, i hate to say it, but i would have one :wacko:

What pic dude?

The one of the car on the flatbed with ribbons on it.

Oh mums one :wacko:

How can that Labour prick charge £25 to enter London if you could offset the CO2 emmissions via tree planting. If the congestion charge is not put directly into reducing the poison in the air then how can the charge it?

Hence the guy being a nutcase! :rant:

Hence the guy being a nutcase! :rant:

Hence why Im voting Boris and also voting conservatives, screw labour they suck so does Livingstone :rant:

Slightly of topic, even if Conservative do get in will still take forever to undo all the problems labour has done to this country, so may be leaving the country for good soon :rant:

Perhaps we could arrange a meet, on the border of the C-Charge zone - point our exhausts toward the zone and rev away? :)

It was supposed to be "Congestion" charging.. How does a Porsche 911 (or 350z for that matter) congest the roads more than a similar sized electric car?

Or is it now "Climate" charging instead of congestion, I dont remember the citizens of London voting for that......:dry:

Well I noticed the article only said C-charging.......

Funny that isn't it Chris? :lol:

I have never driven near london but think it's a disgrace!

That's a point I was thinking along the lines of CO2 when actually it has nothing to do with congestion....... I think they have been confused.

So on that matter you should be paying for the size of car you have not the emissions.

Screw you Prius goody goodies! Pay like everyone else!

Why is road tax charged by emissions? is this charging car users again for what they have already paid.

The pound you earn becomes 60p (at top level)

You then pay for fuel with your 60p and that is approx 70% tax

And then they put 17.5% tax on the tax

And then you tax your car

And then you pay tax for insuring it

Oh, and then want £25 for driving to the place that collects your taxes..... :headhurt::rant: